Monday, February 27, 2012

Silhouette Project

So I got a wild hair to be creative after surfing through Pinterest. I've been wanting to add some artwork to my son's room. There is one wall that is completely bare. So after a quick trip to a store I began...at 8pm.


after some cutting and such I got my final result.

For our bedroom (the two pictures above the lamps)

and for Tatum's room

I'm pretty happy with the end result. I'm still searching for more ideas of what to put on the wall with this picture. I want something original and fun! Thinking about pulling some quotes from some children's books (i.e.. Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh) Do you guys have any favorite quotes that you think would be fitting for a little boys room? Or have you attempted any Pinterest DIY crafts. Love that website!! Hope to see you back here soon!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - how cute is that last picture!? ;-P There is a Winnie the Pooh quote that I have loved forever, especially since Hubby has been in the Force:
    “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute... If only I was creative!

    ReplyDelete