Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring!!!

Is anybody else getting giddy about it getting warmer out. I unpacked my summer shoes this past week...flip flops..."Jesus" sandals (thats what I call them at least)...and even some shorts. Feels oh so good. I even had my window open while I was washing up in the kitchen.



The little one is even enjoying this awesome weather. This is his first Spring where he can actually play outside. He was 4 months old at this time last year...so he wasn't much fun to take outdoors. I'm finding out that he is definitely an outdoorsy baby. He even enjoys playing golf with Army Man.

Army man was not so thrilled that Tatum took such an interest in golf...(or maybe just the golf ball)

Either was it was a nice change from being cooped up in the house all day. 

It also got me thinking about Easter. We usually go up to see our family for Easter but we've decided to stay home and make our own tradition this year. I'm not yet sure what we'll have planned for that day yet. We (and by we I mean me)...already have our matching Easter outfits ready for church...and I'm sure there will be easter egg hunting. As far as Easter lunch/dinner plans I'm a little lost. 

What plans do you guys have for Easter? Hope to see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment