Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Vacation

Army man finally had his post deployment leave!! We spent half of our time in Indiana (where we're both orignially from) visiting friends and family. It was nice being back around the people we love but finally getting back home was very nice...from Indiana we came home..spent 2 days doing laundry and packing back up to head to Gatlinburg, Tn. We rented an AWE-some cabin and had some much needed down time.
 

We tried to hit all the major places. (ie Aquarium, Ripley Museum, Rocky Mountin CANDY MAKERS..heck yes)
But we also spent alot of time lounging around the cabin being Laaaayyy-zeee!! I even got Army Man to watch an old film with me! (George Washington Slept Here)

We also tried out some very yummy places to eat. My favorite was by far...Huck Finn's. I had there Catfish....aaaahhhhhh. it delicious. Gator tail was also on the menu..tasted pretty good.


After visiting family...traveling to Gatlinburg..stuffing our faces...it was so great to home. so thats where I've been. Hibernating at home. Enjoying my own bed. own toilet and own closet.

Hope to see you back here soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice vacay! =) Where in Indiana are you from? My hubby is from Indiana too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little town just south of Bloomington :)

    ReplyDelete